Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gear Hooks

Why Gear Hooks are So Effective as a Means of Catching Fish


Speed hooks are by far the most effective of all I've ever used hook. They help to catch many more fish (especially trout) than other anglers. You might ask, "How do these hooks help you catch more fish is not a hook a hook?" I can understand how you might think, so I'll try to explain why gang hooks are so effective.

First, you probably do not know what a gang hook. A hook strip is simply a pair of brackets connected in tandem. So that's all they are. In most cases there is also a hook of a pair of hooks which are capable of being used in significantly lower than what you side. I personally use size 10 hooks for my gang hooks, and for those of you who do not know, a size 10 hook is pretty small. So that's my personal preference of two size 10 hooks in tandem on four pounds test monofilament tie.

When others see my fishing hook setting group for the first time is usually the answer to unbelief. They do not believe the fish, regardless of the configuration I describe band landed hook size. I could not be more wrong. I regularly connect to the earth and the bow twenty inches and cutthroat trout on gang hooks exactly as I describe. Not to mention the fact that I described in class trout and walleye £ 5, which is almost eight pounds on the exact configuration of this article landed mention.


The bottom line is that large fish can be connected and landed on this little hook and are regular. With hooks and line as small as the fisherman needs to "play" the fish for a longer period of time, but this fisherman has a problem with a good fight? This is not a good fight one of the reasons why we chose the fish in the first place? This is definitely for me.

With size 10 hooks has another deadly advantage. The fishing bait (obviously gang hooks are used for live bait fishing) is to be a natural way with almost invisible hooks, appeared. For example, if half of a night crawler for bait (my favorite) hooks fishermen used the top of the crawler through the first hook, then stretched the worm and hook the second hook into the body of the worm Although course. When the fisherman's bait in air tight as snails, exactly the same way they are displayed in the water made. Mortal is that this worm now has two hooks in its body to help catch fish.

It is a totally natural presentation. The worm looks the same as if you grabbed and thrown into the water. The above factors are the reason why gang hooks are so effective. I suggest you try as soon as possible, you will not be disappointed.

I thought you might be interested in this article: Improve Your Fishing Odds and Fishing Rod Holders

No comments:

Post a Comment